History

St. Pius V Catholic School was established in 1947 by the Sisters of Divine Providence. The school was named for Pope St. Pius V, who lived in the 16th century and is known for establishing the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary and for teaching and supporting the Catholic Faith throughout Europe. Though the Sisters are no longer here, their tradition of dedication to student success and care for each individual student lives on. The school is associated with St. Pius V Catholic Church, and is a part of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston.


© St. Pius V Catholic School
812 South Main, Pasadena, TX 77506 [Map It]
Phone: 713.472.5172 | Fax: 713.534.6270
Website Designed by Bullpen Marketing